Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome back!

I think I'll come back too! I've missed hearing from you. I don't even have a good reason like classes for my lack of posting - just general busyness. Lauren and I were just discussing our need to post, and had some topic ideas and here you are - staying ahead!

I'm so excited for you that you've gotten so far and I'm excited to hear how your business plan and the contest work out.

Your sweater is really coming along! MAYBE you'll get to store it away. Around here it's damp and chilly enough that you could probably still wear it!

I'm working on a February Lady sweater - several of us are doing a knit along, altho we're taking our time with it. I just posted an update to the blog that we're using to track our progress, and you can also see the details there. It's been a very long time since I knitted a sweater for myself, and I'm anxious to finish it - although even with the dreary weather, I'm not in any rush. Fall will be soon enough.



I've really be struggling with sleeping lately - I rarely wake up once I fall asleep, but I have a very hard time falling asleep. Functioning on 4-5 hours of sleep is no fun, as I'm sure you know! In an effort to better manage my stress and improve my health, I just joined the YMCA in our community. (My doctor has be 'encouraging' me to exercise!) At first I just stressed about where I would find the time - it was going to have to come in place of knitting or sleeping, and I really LIKE both of those things. However, since the sleep thing isn't so much working out, I decided to suck it up and do it. I'm starting out with a water aerobics class - that's at least something I like! I think it's a great starting point. That is two nights a week; I need to find an activity there for at least one more night per week. Once I'm past my initial adjustment, then I'll look for more activities to further increase my time.

Well, better get back at it - I'm anxious to hear more about how you're doing!

Keep knitting!
Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: