Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back to work!

Greetings and Dear Laura:

Well, not nearly so much fun as last weekend. We are having our company picnic today, so that is some fun at least. If I get a good picture of Lauren winning the three-legged race with knitting needles in her hand, I'll post that tomorrow!


For today, here is another FO from the archives. This is
'Mable,' also from Heirloom Stitches. They really have wonderful patterns! I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece and it was a great yarn for the pattern. The lace kicked my butt a LOT but I finally got it.

And here is a picture of the birthday girl on a cool spring day, wearing her new sweater!


Keep knitting!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)


-- Post From My iPhone


1 comment:

Marie N. said...

The sweater is darling! Beautiful pattern :)