Wednesday, June 27, 2007

10,032 stitches.....

in 2 days.

Thanks for all your encouragement. I have managed the full 3" per day Tuesday and Wednesday. 8 hrs work, 1 hr commute, 4 hours knitting times 2 days = 10,032 stitches!
;)

Oh, I wanted to mention that the goal is 60" OR until the pink yarn runs out plus 2" brown border. I may end up an inch or two short, but I'm not going to try to track down another $16 skein for a few inches.....I may consider making the top border a bit thicker, we'll see.

I have counted out an M&M for each "pair" of rows, and when I've had 12 M&M's, my day is done!

G'night!

Keep knitting....

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on your marathon progress! I've always found that M&Ms taste better when eaten at the end of a knitting row. I scarcely enjoy them otherwise.

Where did the pattern for the blanket you're making come from? I think my neice would love one for her bedroom in their new house...

Good luck finishing it!

Sus said...

The M&M idea is genius! Enjoy your daily "dessert"!

sharon said...

Good job - I take it you haven't had any sleep lately!