Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's all about priorities.....

Dear Laura:

Wow! Yesterday was a red-letter day here in my world. It was all about shipments.

I stopped at FedEx and picked up my computer which was being shipped back from repair. When I got home, in my mailbox was a package containing spider traps to help with my infestation. AND left on the front porch was a box from KnitPicks containing a set of their new "Options" needles!

It was a late 'coming home' time for me. Last night was meeting night for the Fort Wayne Knitting Guild, which means that Sheree and I went out for sushi after work and then to the guild. It was well after nine when I got home. (AND I was in a knitting store and didn't buy any yarn. Now, I'll be going back this week AND going to Indy on Saturday, so I'm not saying that I WON'T be getting any, but yesterday, I stayed clean!)

And so here's how the process went. Once I got everything gathered in, dogs in bed - but before I even got my shoes off, I.....no, wait, I'm not going to tell you. I think we should have a little poll to see who can guess the order in which I processed my three packages.


In what order did I process my packages yesterday?
Knitting needles, spider traps, computer
Computer, spider traps, knitting needles
Spider traps, knitting needles, computer
Knitting needles, computer, spider traps
Spider traps, computer, knitting needles
Computer, knitting needles, spider traps
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Keep knitting!!

Cynthia (aka Designated Knitter)

No comments: